Taxes are the thread that weaves though everyone’s individual financial and wealth management issues faced daily in this ever changing and complex world. In my 37 years as a professional advisor to Individuals, Technology Entrepreneurs, and Business Operations -- I have developed unique multi skill sets of accounting, tax, litigation and wealth advisory services skills that allow me to advise my clients on the overall and comprehensive wealth management issues they face. This includes:
- Integrated Financial Advisory Services
- Tax & Wealth Advisory Services
- Forensic Economic Evaluation Analysis
I cannot imagine making an informed investment, insurance or retirement decision without first understanding the tax impact, especially for those heading into or already retired. Furthermore, I cannot imagine a successful tax planning strategy without first understanding a client’s overall financial plan.
Jack A. Heil is a licensed, Kentucky & North Carolina Certified Public Accountant (CPA) sole practitioner providing business advisory and accounting, forensic economic evaluation analysis, tax and wealth advisory services primarily in Charlotte, North Carolina since 1989.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF®)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- National Association of Tax Practitioners (NATP)
Best route from Charlotte - Take Providence Rd. to Rea Rd. to Stallworth Drive.